Thursday, February 10, 2011


                                                                             
Tenth Avenue North has been my favorite band for the last few years. I love their musical style and their purpose behind each of their albums. Out of every band that I have listened to, they have some of the greatest, real to life lyrics that speak powerfully and clearly to the Gospel. The song I attached is entitled, "Times" and it discusses the plethora of situations and experiences we as believers face throughout our lives. I remember listening to this song for encouragement during times of sadness, struggle, or even joy and being reminded of the immutibility of Christ and His unconditional love. Hopefully you can read it, but I also posted what is listed inside the CD cover for what the band's purpose is for their two albums.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Marcus. I read your post a long time ago but I just got around to putting a post.

    My sister introduced me to Tenth Avenue North a while ago and I like them too. Thanks for sharing the statement from the band. I think its really good that they think so deeply about their purpose and their lyrics.

    ReplyDelete